This 16,000-square-foot building was originally built circa 1929 as the Schulte-United building. Exterior renovations include replacing the non-historic Main Street facade with a more historically appropriate storefront, canopy, and signage. The new front façade will be consistent with the original building character. Previously demolished to make room for a city parking garage and left blank with only building wrap, the rear façade presented an opportunity to make a statement for the client. As it serves as the main entry point to the building from the adjacent city parking garage, the rear façade is a modern interpretation of the historic Main Street storefronts, canopies and signage. The module size of the metal panels that undulate to create a brow and recesses above the glass base recall the nature of panelized stone Main Street façade and storefront.